Think about this. Over half of U.S. consumers now own a smartphone. All smartphones come equipped with email apps. And the kicker; email marketing is one of the most effective methods for reaching consumers. In fact, according to an article from clickz.com, 56% of consumers have made a purchase after reading an email on their smartphone. This makes email marketing a shortcut to the mobile marketplace!
How does this relate to Save Local Now? As many people know, we offer our own email marketing platform, absolutely free. And we would like to share some tips for sending successful email campaigns!
- Always make sure you have a good subject line. It needs to be short, sweet, yet attention grabbing! Something like “FREE Beer” will always work.
- Don’t send a novel. Send an email that is to the point. Make sure it does not take more than 30 seconds to read the key points. If it does, readers will get bored and move it to the trash.
- Make sure your email is optimized for mobile devices! If more than half of your recipients will see it on a smartphone, it’s best to make sure it will look nice on all devices. Test your emails on all the platforms you can think of. Oh wait; if you use Save Local Now for email marketing we already optimized your campaign for mobile. Just click SEND.
- Make sure to schedule your campaigns with care. Don’t send more than one email per week to your email list. If you send campaigns too often people will get annoyed and unsubscribe from your list.
- Finally, once you send your first email, analyze the statistics and segment your list. This will allow you to take a more targeted approach with your email campaigns. Save Local Now makes this easy by showing you statistics based on each email from your list.
If you aren’t using email marketing yet, start now. Remember our five tips and we guarantee you will attract attention!